Thursday, September 18, 2008

Steve Ray Apostalic Fathers Timeline

Steve Ray has been instrumental in my journey. I had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of months ago, at the Defending the Faith Conference at Franciscan University in Stubenville. I entered the conference as a curious Protestant, and left the conference with a burning desire to know Christ and His Church more. Part of this burning passion was due to Steve's talks, and his wonderful book Crossing the Tiber.

On Steve's Blog, he just posted the Apostalic Fathers Timeline and I thought some of you may be interested in it. As you know, the Apostalic Fathers have been instrumental in my journey over the past few months. This timeline puts into perspective there days here on Earth in relationship to Jesus and the Apostles.

Thanks Steve for all that you do.

Peace be with you all.

No comments: