Sunday, January 18, 2009

Daily Prayer for the Conversion of Sinners

I found this prayer at Owen's blog.  It touched me and I wanted to share it with you.
Daily Prayer For Conversion Of Sinners
Dear Lord, I pray for the Conversion of Sinners
for all of us who require daily conversion
for those who are dearest to me, my family and friends
for those not following You, but themselves
for those inside and out of Your church, ignorant of Your truths
for those who are falling away from Your truths,
for all who are considering or following a false religion
for those trying to earn their way to Heaven
for the ones who do not even consider You
Please Lord, convert their minds and hearts, to truly
know You, love You and always be obedient to Your Word,
and then bring them home to live with You for all Eternity.
Amen

No comments: