Thursday, September 15, 2011

Insincere Protestant Apologists

I have listened to a number of Protestant/Catholic Dialogue Debates over the past few years, and I am starting to come to the conclusion that many of the Protestant Apologists that I have heard, are not being entirely sincere.  I don't think that they are being completely honest with themselves, at best, and with their followers / supporters at worst.

The Protestant Apologists that are truly ignorant of the Catholic faith, are not the ones that I am referring to.  I am talking about those who are very familiar with the faith, and are knowingly perpetuating the lies and misconceptions about the Catholic faith.

I do not want to call them out by name.  That is not the purpose of this blog.  Instead, I want to ask for prayers.  Please pray that they will be honest with themselves and their supporters.  Ask God that they will move past the completely explainable misconceptions about Catholicism, and move towards reconciling the Body of Christ, which is His Church.  We should all be striving for unity - not compromise, but unity.

God bless...

No comments: