Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Long time no blogging....

Some of you may be wondering where I have been all of this time. Truth be told, I have not been feeling that much inspiration to blog as of late. Instead, during this Advent, I am focusing more on my own spiritual growth as oppose to the apologetics nature that this blog has undertaken.

With that being said, I am definitely interested in the following topics. You can expect to hear more about them later...most likely after Christmas and New Year.....
If I do not write again before 2010....
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year....God bless

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Carlus: I wanted to wish you and your family a very blessed holiday season. Sounds like a good idea to leave this and focus on Him... hmmmm Look forward to your return =)

Unknown said...

Feliz Navidad y Año Nuevo 2010...do not stop writing...catholics have to search the world in so many ways !

Do not be discourage,.."Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Not it springs up; do you not perceive it ?. I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland " Isaías 43,18-19

Mathieu said...

Ok then your Blog is pretty good

Carlus Henry said...

Thanks you both S.C.C.E. and Mathieu for your kind words.