Friday, January 22, 2010

Am I my brother's keeper?

Ezekiel 33:7-9
Now, son of man, I am making you a watchman for the people of Israel. Therefore, listen to what I say and warn them for me. If I announce that some wicked people are sure to die and you fail to tell them to change their ways, then they will die in their sins, and I will hold you responsible for their deaths. But if you warn them to repent and they don’t repent, they will die in their sins, but you will have saved yourself.

YES, I AM!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

There is so much to this. I actually consider it a privilege that God allows us to not only spread who He is but also to bear eachothers burdens and share in their sufferings....

Unlike Cain who asked this cause he was in a bunch of hot water.... =)

You could write an entire blog about it.... if you wanted.... just sayin' =)

Unknown said...

It's February now... just sayin' =)

Unknown said...

The least you could do is have some background music from Jeopardy while we wait... =)